Friday, February 5, 2016

About

Hey, everyone!! My name is Michelle, and I'm currently a business student. I'm a huge fan of Korean dramas and I also like to watch Chinese dramas. Recently, I stumbled upon book shushengbar and fell in love with Chinese novels. To be honest, this is my first time making a blog and translating Chinese novels, but I hope you guys will enjoy my translations.

If you need to contact me, feel free to email me at sam.michelle.lee@gmail.com.

This is Sharon here, helping out my best friend Michelle with editing and whatnot. Since we all have lots of time right now due to quarantine, 😏 thought this would be something new and interesting to try. 😇 Let's hope all the remaining chapters get rolled out to you readers who've had to wait so long for them!!

Hi guys, my name is Nilla and I help out with editing the chapters! I love reading impactful manga and watching thoughtful animes, I'm an oddly specific person and I also love to read things in general, so when I found the world of C-novels, I just had to check them out (I also happened to run out of good manga to read haha). They're so much fun to read and I hope you guys have as much fun reading them as I do ^^

Hi everyone, my name is Kri. I really like watching C-dramas and then found the world of C-novels. I really enjoy writing and writing, so I'm happy to help out with editing the chapters! Some of my favorite dramas are based off of novels and as someone who doesn't speak or read Chinese, I'm happy to help more people be able to read them!!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! Hope you would manage to finish your translation for Eastern Palace xp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I'll finish it for my readers =)!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I will update more chapters during the holidays because I am busy with school right now

      Delete
    2. Мишель пожалуйста, очень прошу переведите и главы переведенные WangMama - эти главы очень плохо переведены. Вы на связи?

      Delete
    3. The translation of WangMama is actually quite good, but maybe because the part they translated talks about their past, so it's difficult to understand. If there is a part you don't understand, you can always ask.

      Delete
  3. Hi, i was hoping to read all chapters of eastern palace. R u upating any new chapter. Pretty plz

    ReplyDelete